Mine Winder Electrical and Controls Upgrade
- Mining & Minerals
Mine Winder Drive Upgrade – Electrical and Controls Installation
Triple i completed the electrical and controls installation for the upgrade of the Men and Materials Winder at the Endeavor lead and zinc mine in Cobar, NSW. The existing control system was no longer sustainable and did not comply with the current mines regulations.
- Installation of the new control panels, interconnecting cabling.
- Installation of the underground control panels and field devices.
- Installation of the fibre optic network.
- Installation work to be done during 6 week period whilst the Mine was still operational.
- Cutover and commissioning to be done during 1 week shut.
- Allen-Bradley Logix 5000 & Logix I/O
- Powerflex Drive
- Triple I completed their scope within 3 days during actual shutdown.
- Installation and cutover completed ahead of time and on budget.
- Cost and performance targets were all met.