Boiler Analysis Lab Upgrade
Boiler Laboratory Analysers Upgrade
Triple I worked closely with BlueScope Steel to evaluate and refurbish the existing Laboratory used to sample all the boiler feed and cooling water requirements for their Energy Services Plant, from the initial concept requirements through to installation and re-commissioning.
- Investigate existing Lab analyser sampling systems and wiring
- Design power, controls and piping within the new room.
- Supply control hardware and panels.
- Supply and install backplanes and drains
- Carry out all SS tubing fabrication and installation
- Test off site and SAT functions.
- Integrate with existing system on site
- Yokogawa CS3000 for monitoring, control and history.
- Re-use some existing analysers and supply new analysers.
- New controls improving recipe and adjustable sample sequences.
- Relocation of facilities whilst plant still on line, with no shutdown.
- Changeover of system within “normal time” operating windows e.g. 4 hrs.
- Cost, schedule and performance targets were all met.