Many maintenance requirements require a mechanical and electrical element, and having both disciplines in house allow is to better match the needs and co-ordinate the maintenance tasks to provide the minimum waiting periods.
Examples of the maintenance work we offer customers are:
- Environmental systems from controls to spray pumps
- Heating control equipment
- Routine field sensor checks and adjustments
- Repairs for mechanical and control equipment
- Fault finding electrical, mechanical and control system issues
- Firmware upgrades
- Minor project work
Triple i provide plant support and troubleshooting to a range of customers, and having the coverage we have, provides effective issue resolution.
This resolution is also assisted by the abilities of the individuals. many of our engineers have electrical licenses, technicians have system and smart device knowledge. The result is that staff often can cover the needs themselves, but if not, we have support within the company.
Calibrations * Preventative * Breakdown