2nd July 2021
Instrument Technicians / Senior Electricians / Supervisors
We currently have several opportunities for highly experienced tradesman who understand how to deliver a high level of quality input into all aspects of automation, instrument and electrical support services in the fields of design, construction, maintenance and calibration.
Our Technical Services, Electrical and Maintenance teams are continuing to grow to satisfy the marketplace demands of both industry and the needs of our customers.
- An innovative company with an exceptional valued reputation.
- Offers skills and position advancement due to expansion of services.
- 34 years in business with excellent employee retention.
- A unique and diverse team of highly skilled people.
Positioned in the coastal landscapes and lifestyle of the Illawarra, Triple I has been a provider of quality services for the last 34 years. Triple i is a multi-disciplined industrial services company dedicated to providing the highest level of customer support and service at all times. We work with our customers to understand their requirements and then provide a solution designed for their needs. We are a ‘whole of life’ company – from concept design through to maintenance and operational support – and we are a trusted partner for our customers. We focus on providing these services across a broad range of industries including steel, mining, petrochemical and the utilities sector.
Employing over 55 full time staff. We have resources which enable us to provide full life cycle service for our customers. Our resource capabilities include project managers, engineers, technicians, electricians, welders, fitters and riggers.
These roles are for site orientated and practical qualified technician/electricians to take ownership of customers and site works. The positions will report to the relevant Team Leaders.
The role requirements of the work include;
- Electrical Systems Installation, Maintenance, Commissioning and Troubleshooting.
- Instrumentation specification, Installation, Configuration, Calibration & Troubleshooting.
- Electrical Design Support.
- Communication System Installation, Testing and troubleshooting.
- Engineering team support.
- Scope management including scheduling and preparing safety, quality and operational documentation.
- Liaison with customers to deliver scope and service.
- Working with project managers and other Triple I sections with the needs of consolidated works.
Experience in the following would be highly regarded:
- Process systems application solutions including concept and specification.
- Knowledge of PLC, HMI and SCADA. Microprocessor based control systems or similar.
- Fibre Optic/CAT6 Networking.
- Experience with UPS systems.
- Experience with pneumatic systems.
- Previous Supervisory roles and experience.
The successful candidate will have Australian residency and be positioned in the Illawarra Region of NSW. The applicant must be able to prove they have the experience and skills to suit the coverage of the job needs and must have;
- Qualified Supervisor Electrician Licence.
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to safety, quality, honesty and work integrity.
- Demonstrated communication skills effective in dealing with both customers and team members.
- Computer competency skills required to use Microsoft Office 365 suite.
The following would be highly regarded:
- Instrumentation and Control Certificate III or IV along with proven experience.
The remuneration will depend on the skills, outcomes and experience you can deliver.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today! To apply or enquire for more information please email email@example.com.