For Triple i this project showcased our capability to work closely with customers, take a lead role covering multiple disciplines and deliver the high quality result the customer sought.
We were involved form the initial concept through to commissioning. We used a range of capabilities over all company sections. No subcontractors were used.
Our interface was the production staff with Bluescope's engineering and commercial representative checking we met the overall company needs and due processes. The project was performed as a maximum price contract with our actual costs being reimbursed.
Cost, schedule and performance targets were all met.
- Investigate existing system and wiring
- Design power, controls and pipeing within the new room.
- Supply control hardware and panels.
- Supply and install backplanes and drains (components subcontracted).
- Carry out all SS tubing.
- Test off site and SAT functions.
- Integrate with existing system on site
- Yokogawa CS3000
- Existing and New Analysers (Free issued).
- New controls proving recipe and adjustable sample sequences.
- Relocation of facilities with no shutdown.
- Changeover of system within normal operating windows e.g. 4 hrs.
Cooling tank pipework